Monday, October 15, 2007

Ice Hair Spiker Leeds



big question is the answer to the Fore between these lines ... We all
incurable romantic, a little 'neurotic, but funny, some unique !


Donna, you're near me, with your heat to light the fireplace,
deep in your heart, let love become my world.
Let me light the way and teach me an angel is near.
When I get angry and I'm wrong forgive me and let me know.
Give me a minute of silence so that I can think of,
sometimes hurts to excavate these memories can fail.
Women make love, because between us there is no need to talk.
you now I want to be proud with your help I'll be a real man.
Let the tears fall to soak up those pages yellowed
where all the women who are now only memories I had lived. Amica
not miss, listen closely, we will go for a thousand paths,
between the mistakes of yesterday between the mistakes of yesterday.
you now wish to be worthy, you are queen in my little kingdom,
and how my world is small, there is a light that comes from the heart.
Now I know the way, stay with me, do not be afraid. I'll know
between night and day, guide the ship on his return.
friends always there more storms, which can keep us, if we join hands
, if we join hands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment