Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Post Warfarin Symptoms

the angle of the romance

... in this day of languor feelings of these verses are the heart of pampering ..
them dedicated to us, friends, that we are able to hear ... veni because someone has to be able to understand ...

HO FAME OF YOUR MOUTH
I'm hungry of your mouth, your voice, your hair
and go to the streets without food, silent
not support me the bread, dawn disrupts me,
try the liquid sound of your feet in the day.
I'm hungry of your laughter flowing
of your hands the color of furious barn
I hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails, I want
eat your skin like almond intact.
I want to eat lightning burned in your beauty,
nose sovereign dell'aitante face
want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes
and hungry come and go sniffing the twilight,
looking for by searching your heart caldocome a puma in the solitude of
QuitratĂșe

"Pablo Neruda"

0 comments:

Post a Comment