Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Big Toe Swollen For No Reason

Great swineherd ... er .. Brother

Yesterday I was at this website: teletext to see what gave us the beloved Italian TV, I jumped when a particular eye: the end time programming Big Brother, in this case was scheduled for 01:00. This, of course, I was quite shocked - that is, would have us believe that there really is the people that are 4 hours in front of the tube to see 4 idiots? Nope, and I was starting a series of reflections on the program, if you can call it. I should mention that I never followed much more than anything else I've seen a lot of "Never fire Big Brother, so perhaps my opinion is a bit 'fake, but vabbeh. Leaving aside the controversy over its competitors this year between the which we would also be the son of a gangster, we talk about the content. The idea is to bring together the different people together and see if they resist, oppressed by harsh evidence, or if in a butcher to slaughter those who manage to gain more notoriety, made inter alia to host afternoon 5 and discos and know-that-ass. I must say that when the first edition came out the thing I was somewhat curious, partly because-alas-whet Voyeurism and on the other side of me because I expected to see a glimpse veriterio of Italian society. Mom what I was wrong (Or perhaps this is only my hope?). I remember the very first piece I saw was the first kiss between Taricone - God rest his soul, and Cristina and I had the distinct feeling of watching a soap opera, something with a script behind, then maybe I was wrong. In recent years do not know, whenever I happened to see a piece of any program - thanks to Gialappas-I had a feel of deja-vu: People s'insulta or sxxxa, I personally refuse to be represented from these people and so I prefer not to look, to each his own choice. However, could change its name, even if only for comparison with Orwell that you will stay poor stirring in his grave. I know, Great Troiaio?
PS: obviously on television yesterday there was nothing at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment