Thursday, October 14, 2010

Where Can I Buy Dill Pickle Lays Chips Online



MAGNA FESTIVAL OF PHILOSOPHY IN GREECE
axes (SA) October 21

17:30 to 19:30



Philosophical Dialogues
Fondazione Alario

La Bottega of Empathy by Salvatore Ferrara
Strength, Cure, Love by Anna Di Nuzzo

Laboratories Philosophical
Palazzo Ricci

Philosophy Workshop at the Theatre by Vincenzo Maria Saggese
Laboratory of Music and Philosophy by Dario Perroni
Laboratory The Philosophy of Dance by Marta Bevilacqua
Laboratory Art of Living: Yoga and Meditation by Emanuele Righes
Storytelling Workshop, from reading to writing by Elvi Silver














THEATRE FOUNDATION ALARICO 21 hours

COSIMO Cinier

CANZONIERE ITALIAN
POETRY IN CONCERT
by Francis of Assisi in Pasolini


of recorded music
BANDA Carabinieri
conducted by Maestro Vincenzo Borgia

director
COSIMO Cinier & IRMA IMMACULATE BUILDING


Some 'pizzinni' boys came from all over Italy, delivered after the show:

-Tired and upset I attended and participated, in part lived an extraordinary journey. She managed to be in each of the poems, to live them and I thank you. If I ever become a great actor I would love to be able to donate what excites me.

-I am afraid I did not place in the world. Resigned to the idea that I will not. the emotion of this poet's words made me feel at home. The house of the soul.

-A good guide is essential in a good journey ... THANKS! (Aminta)

-Thank you for this exciting evening. He played all the poems with great passion and love. And 'thanks to this art form, poetry, you can express your feelings. (Cristina Di Carluccio-Leon Battista Alberti, NAPLES)

-This evening was unforgettable! I, like you, I believe that poetry is the only way to be immortal and to make it special in our own small. Thank you very much. (Alessia Campiche-LBAlberti, NAPLES)

-Thanks for this wonderful and I must say, even fun interpretation of the greatest masterpieces of Italian poetry. I spent a really nice evening. Thanks again. (Anna Iodice-LBAlberti, NAPLES)

0 comments:

Post a Comment