Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How To Get Voyeur On Cod 6

Diary of an ordinary day

Today I woke up late, very late.
The preview of the day my father gave it to me: "Joseph, the server does not work to shed, heard Patrick."
I then get up, I call and I understand that something serious has happened. Pero 'I was dying to sleep and I dozed off a couple more hours.
At 14:30 I go to the factory. E. Start Windows 2008 Server. Blue screen, put the bootable CD e.. Blue screen with a "Machine Check Exception". So I understand: motherboard, RAM or HardDisk burned.
A shiver runs down my spine. I call the company that We manage the software and tell me to take him to the server.
Some time ago, to be sure I had assembled an identical but was still at home. So 'I take the computer to load and run the plant the other and then I headed to Syracuse.
was a bit 'of time does not travel that road. It 's very smooth with the new highway full of modern galleries. In less than an hour arrival. The only nuisance in city traffic.
You start talking with my former owner. It 'nice to see the project I had worked grew and became a perfect little man. I also see the new ark software evolution is very similar to the method (there are two ERP) in new features. Meanwhile the boys
open the server and start to remove the memory banks. Fortunately, they immediately find the catch: two were burned. In 1 / 2 now the problem is solved and I carry the two servers with 4 Giga rather than opens. I mooooooolto
the road quickly. Now no longer the case for some time. Arrival at the table and there 'waiting for my father. Beat the computer. Thanks to Fabio, the System, there are all the cables and network attacks that says what they do.
The PC starts. I call the shop and are able to connect remotely.
greeting and then go home. Here I wait a bit 'of news and digitization of boxes of "English for you", bought for less than 50 Euros on e-bay. One day I will know 'also this language :-)
The evening continues with dinner, a bit 'of TV (Ballaro') and finally here I am writing here and there on the Internet.
Here's how to spend, as so often, my life.

Giuseppe Chillemi

0 comments:

Post a Comment