Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nuclear Rabbit Intestinal Fortitude Rar

lit a candle for the world

Tonight the atmosphere is surreal in my room.


are in the dark, to my right a cowboy hat, in front of me the light of the monitor and keyboard next to a burning candle.

I wanted to spirituality and the soft light of this flame accompanies these hours of my life when I think of the crap that mankind has brought into this world.

have gone billion years and mother nature has shaped and molded the earth to make it a place where we can exist and enjoy our years cibandoci, clothes, chiaccerando, traveling.

Yet it seems that an evil inherent in us, leads us to not consider how fragile the ecosystem that sustains us.

few hours ago I felt that the spokesman of WWF said: "We used every year as the world produces in a year and a half. There 's a deficit of more than 50% because the estimate is by default".

I believe, I see it every day in the garbage we produce, I see him on TV when I see the mountains of garbage in Naples, in the images of forests cut. That we are literally "eating" the world we observe every day in the mist of smog in large cities, the story of the island of waste that there 'somewhere in the Atlantic, in the ice that melts, the soil contaminated species that become extinct after millions of years of evolution.



But that "hunger" has the man? It seems to be insatiable, and without wealth, power and domination. It was heaven on earth and soon will be hell. In our image and likeness does this mean?

The first, second, third house, the clothes are always new, powerful machines, the latest fashion footwear, accessories cry unnecessary to fill the life foods from far away with tons of fuel, new furniture to make "smart" our daily hell. And so the unbridled consumption, rather than the desire of appearing to be, to show to climb the social ladder.



In a hundred years we have done more damage to our beloved land of dozens of nuclear bombs.


So 'look at my candle and pray:

  • see sense that a human being without a disaster
  • that consumers are minimized and are oriented eco
  • What our waste can be reused and used in a continuous loop
  • That public transport can supplant the selfish private transport
  • what a land, sea and sky can be respected and not poisoned.
  • that wealth is for everyone and not just
  • that the people understand that in life you just need a TOT and no more
  • that generosity early part of the hearts of each

I'm pessimistic. I admit it. In the eyes of the people I see only evil, pride, ignorance.
I believe that the promised paradise after death there will be none. Have we learned nothing and our soul is ruled by devils.

Giuseppe Chillemi

0 comments:

Post a Comment