Saturday, March 5, 2011

Memorial Verses For Anniversaries

clouds over our heads



dark night out there and I can not sleep.
Time passes as it does for thousands of years, and takes its meaning in my life and the family.
dark shadow looms over us all, concerns and major changes.
Will we survive? Will we support the change of conditions entrenched for many years and require un'obbligatoria transformation.
I keep my eyes open, I can not close them. Images on the horizon, solutions such as hazards.
It 's time in which what you can do is to be used, coordinated and concentrated efforts in many small and some ... superhuman.
Bello would snap his fingers and get rid of the shadow that shakes the heart. Cosi 'life is not. You fight and fight. You have to risk all out or perish.
The next two years will depend on the future and what we can recreate as a family.
join us confidence or divide us?
am hoping for a positive transformation in my heart but the fears harbored.
not tell you what it is, I tell 'when everything is finished, for better or for worse.
Pray for me, pray for us.

Giuseppe Chillemi

0 comments:

Post a Comment