Friday, March 18, 2011

What Stage Is My Herpes At

'

This morning I opened my eyes decently. I was planning to do some things that would have required more than 3 or 4 hours. Shower, shave and go, the 9:30 out of the house.

First stop: a laboratory analysis. Here I would have to attend to in an hour ... were it not for the light line, but the row made light of 65 people before me.
Result? Over two hours waiting for their turn to me hole in the arm where it took 3 minutes to enter and exit the needle to find a vein. In
while meeting the Company's management that was my main client before becoming insolvent due to the municipality of Catania, who has not paid anything. Failed them, I closed the company, she ended by a semi nurse administrator in this laboratory. We recognize, we talk and when I say that my cabin is spoiled as a result of his own, can not 'do is shrug and say, "I can only offer a cup of coffee." Of course, poor woman, who can 'say except that the fucking bastards in office in Catania at the time went bankrupt a company of 25 people and led? And she once dominated in a megastar where he was the head and now must ask permission to even breathe.

After a morning of fasting I head to the bar to eat a piece snack bar. When I go I meet parents of a friend of my youth ', who lived downstairs. Ideally they tell me they're going to find it and now has two children and happily ever look at me and tell me "but how could you put on weight." Thank you, I say, I take drugs that do not make me fall want of a gram, it makes me want eccheccazzo the drip? Of course, do not tell in these tones, I smile, greeting and leaving.

Stage: my mother and her shop. He had to update the customer list. Here I find that 50 have changed registry and that 15 have closed within a year. The crisis has generated a high mortality rate even in feeding.
I'm going to buy food in the deli where I call the "gentle giant". Then lunch at a shop and have the great idea to spend time at my next appointment lying on the cartons. Result? I destroyed my back and been paralyzed.

15:15 pm. I start running sore for my second doctor's appointment the day ... the neurologist. What gives me the drugs that do not make me lose weight. Here in only 3 / 4 of an hour are free. Why the speed? From 100 € neurologist disbursement black free ticket per visit. He calls me "dear Chillemi" but I think it relates to my wallet.

16:15. Top of the apocalypse. I'm going to dall'otorino of small disturbances. I put on the list. Nearly 40 people ahead of me. Expected time of entry at 22:00. Next Week closes for a break and everyone rushed to get there.

16:45 pm: The Curse of gasoline without stealing upon me. A guy parks the car crying, coming toward me. He explains that he has no money to return to Lentini. Be true, it will be false, the disbursement 6 € like a fool and so 'I tell him "with these you get there." I almost knelt. And 'that the second bill within 6 months. It will be the new fashion dell'accattonaggio.

17:15 pm I break the balls and go to the barber to discuss and pass the time. Ottavio, kind person who is a free sistematina my hair.
Spend some 'time and enter a deaf customer superciccione his time. Not that I have anything against him, but while he was busy slapping aide to Ottavio, taken from a good-natured laughter I download a shot on his side with 50 pounds of the arm .. I smile, swear in and say to myself: you squeeze the balls to sing like Pavarotti.

18:30. Dall'otorino Return. Start a waiting absurd ending at 21:15. It 's finally my turn. Result: I have nothing but a respiratory syndrome varies due to size. Shake hands and go out.

's time to go home. I turn on the scooter and finally reach my house. How nice that there are still some that I prepare dinner. I eat my fried calamari and, finally, I'll jump on the couch watching Grey's Anatomy, My favorite TV show.

24 Hours: Chat with my friend calls me on FB and writing this blog.

The next week I expect two more visits with Ticket. Another wasted day following this third-world health if you go to conventions, iperrapida disbursements if the double of your own pocket.

In that shitty place we live.

Giuseppe Chillemi
http://www.giuseppechillemi.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment