Thursday, December 30, 2010

Difference Between Bond And Guarantee

I do not know lie

What are you doing tomorrow? Nothing.
If you want to come to my house / home of ... No thanks. I'd rather stay home.
But you will not want to be alone! Come with us to his aunt's house. No thanks, I'm also tired and want to go to bed early.
Come on, if you change your mind, even at the last moment.

I only had to say that I already had a commitment and I would have taken away the embarrassment. But no. I can not lie.
It is not easy to understand for those who can not wait to celebrate I do not I feel like it.
I do not want to smile.
I do not want conversations stereotyped.
I do not want to pull for the long dinner.
I do not want to do the countdown.
I did not want to shout CHEERS!
I do not want to toast.
I do not want to kiss at random.
I do not want to go out and watch the fireworks.
I do not want to pretend that I like.
I do not want to return home and continue to eat and drink.
I do not want to go somewhere to dance.
I just want a bit of 'pampering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment