Monday, December 6, 2010

Spare Runners For Shower Cubicles

NOT 'ONE COUNTRY FOR COURAGEOUS. Tempus Fugit

Today happened to me a very unpleasant, indeed despicable, vile. Not go into details because I'm not the only one involved. Suffice to say that I would need help and this has not arrived. The person in question was for me a perfect stranger, but it did have a moral obligation and civil to me and who was there with me. We were there, just a few centimeters to ask him to help us, so close that we can touch, but far away in reality. I think this "no", which I received today, is the first real injustice in my life and I could not help but cry powerless, because it was bad luck or coincidence that turns against me, but the will of a human being. And when, later, came the understanding of that gesture, I felt even worse. Yes, because what had prevented him from helping us was fear, fear of consequences. And if you're afraid of the repercussions that a duty to act and above all fair and honest can bring, it means that you're a small person. I would like to sensitize you read me, my only criticism is not politicizing or an angry outburst. I would like to invite you to live fully, because if you are afraid to help a needy person can not be said to do so. The fear, as my grandmother always said, it is necessary only when there is no bread at home, not when it comes time to prove to others their own humanity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment