Friday, December 10, 2010

Toshiba Satellite Loud Dvd Vibration

"I'm Single!"

you strange things happen in life, events that may go unnoticed or cause for attention and curiosity in you. Today it happened to me one of them.

I wandered into the car to go on a date. We were in rows, and I was on the far right with the window down. I listened a bit 'music and I was bored: The queue does not like it no one.

At one point I approached a car. I did not realize it until a girl does not face the passenger window of another car and starts screaming "I'm Single, I'm Singleeee.

Then they move file but again I reach the girl, smiling and say, "congratulations, maybe you libar of a burden." I did it to be supportive and not do stupid things that include the present itself in some way. The girl smiled and then I continued on my way.

All this happened within seconds, it got me thinking: Who was the girl? Feelings that he felt at that moment? Liberation? A bit 'of despair? Uncertainty about their future? The desire for life? Any regrets?
Certainly this event has affected in some way and his existential reaction was to shout to the world.
I like to scan the soul of the people and understand what's behind it, the experiences and expectations. No one is a neutral, a piece of meat in the universe. Indeed, the very being is a universe with everything 'that has shaped and surrounds. Surely I do not think
reincontrerò this girl for the rest of my life but it was interesting and challenging in an afternoon of December 10th all of my life.

Giuseppe Chillemi
http://www.giuseppechillemi.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment