Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Are They Any Good Gay Guys In Pittsburgh?

Findings on Mediaset Premium

Last year, the opportunity to give my father to see the games I bought the package Mediaset Premium offer thanks that accompanied the purchase of a new plasma television. In all, for a year I paid € 19.90 monthly subscription.
Along with the football package is required to purchase the Cinema where you are about 5 channels plus fees "+1" what is delayed by one hour forward in what you see in others.
I write these words to say what 'I think Mediaset Premium, a bored crazy. At first it was nice to see the new film, but then they started again, and again and again. I do not know how many times they sent the "Green Mile," "Rambo," "Changeling" and many others with more frequency ranges.
Series are those Classic TV commercial and there 'nothing new or previewed. And go to a gogo "V" (of the new visitors) "Dr. House", "Mr.Monk", "The Sarah Connor Cronicles", "Bones" etc.. etc.
To keep my father to see the games, I'm still subscribed, but if falls Catania in Serie B, I swear that I detach myself to subscribe s SKY, where the channels are a hundred and you have a wider choice and modern .
To all those who are planning to subscribe: avoid! Mediaset Premium is a crazy shit.

Giuseppe Chillemi

0 comments:

Post a Comment