Friday, February 11, 2011

.net Framework 2.0 For Pinnacle Tv Centre

I know, darling

I know, darling, that is strange.
When he came to fetch me, with your big car cabrio, I went to see what was written behind to see that model was.
When did you raise the wrist showing me the watch I looked at the time thinking I wanted to tell me that I was late.
When I have proposed to go to a place they know in a few where they sell designer clothes at bargain prices I replied that suits them to me I do. Things of the past have said.
When you took me to the lake I did jump for joy that seeing a grebe dived, you do not even know what a grebe. And then I yelled "Watch a coot!" I've told you what a coot.
When you take me for a walk in the center do not look at the windows, but I ask you to enter the church to look at the frescoes.
When you take me over the hills I appreciate the way (looking at the kind) and not the destination (the farm).
Then when I talk I pun do not understand jokes or throwing on the fly.
I know, darling, are strange, but it is not that air of condescension that you printed in your face that will make inroads into my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment