Monday, February 7, 2011

Speech For My Father Birthday

Curious about learning languages \u200b\u200b


My father had bought the "German for All" and "French for All" 25 years ago. I am the 'Oxford Inglese "about 15 years ago
courses were almost complete but lacked some boxes.
E 'come the time to e-bay and these are antiques at affordable prices below 50 €.
so I decided 'to complete them.
In the meantime I happened to hand "English for you" and I bought it.
In all, four courses purchased for less than 140 €.
I'm moving the tapes to digital, with a tape recorder, and I tell you one thing: all the courses are the first to third use litter box. The rest are still virgins at the start position.
E 'index of how much waste these courses have been for those who bought them: just started, the dream of one language and then poof ... placed in the drawer.

I hope not I do the same thing with the German ... :-)

Giuseppe Chillemi

0 comments:

Post a Comment