Friday, February 4, 2011

Ip Phone Delaers In Bangalore

Gaily

For some time I look at my feet. I do not because they are ugly or large or for some reason connected to them. I look at my feet because I look at the earth that is beneath us and welcomes us.
I have seen many movies and TV shows where ships sailed spaces and men exploring new worlds but the earth ... What is the earth?


It 's our space ship that never stops. Turns on itself and revolves around the sun.
E 'built to proteggergi and nourish us and to ensure that life goes on incessantly.
keep looking at my feet and say that they are resting on something is not stopped. I am flying, in space. We're in space! Protected by miles of barrier made of breathable gas. There
'green, blue and blue, brown. Many compagnetti moving with us, some humans, other animals, we're here, we are together!
E 'beautiful our world. Too bad the man has lost his mind and is pursuing all that poison devils as a side effect.
Here, I sit on this ride, which some call Gaia. Tomorrow I will see if I stand still 'the sun and the blue and then again at night and the stars passing through beautiful sunsets and then again and again.

I'm just a passenger, but it's nice to be here.

Giuseppe Chillemi
http://www.giuseppechillemi.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment