Thursday, January 20, 2011

Apollo Dkv Health Insurance Problems

Vegetarian Life: a pleasant surprise

Last night I went to dinner with colleagues.
After an endless series of meals of fish have taken a pizzeria so I could participate too.
In this pizzeria serving "pizza tour" several leading pizza cut into slices, following the imagination of the pizza, as long as the table does not say enough.
Before starting around the waitress asks if there are special needs, allergies and food dislikes.
course, I specified that they are vegetarian.
I expected to miss a scope and maybe eat more slices of that pizza.
The first two had no meat, and they were really good.
comes the third, the waitress describes the ingredients including the bacon there and shows me the piece placed on a palette: it was mine! With all the other ingredients, but without the bacon!
And so for the following.
I almost moved.
the end of dinner, I thanked the owner and the pizza that you are surprised to tatno enthusiasm. For them, this kind of attention is nothing extraordinarily, but is the norm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment