Sunday, January 30, 2011

What Does Cm Week Before Period Mean?

The beauty second only to my grandmother

My maternal grandmother was a simple woman, had not been able to study but was very intelligent and had an open mind to new things. I left her a lot, they make me company above all his sentences with such carelessness, but that made me laugh so much. On the beauty
remember two that are often repeated in my fammiglia.
1)
A companion of my medium comes to our house to take a kitten. After he left my grandmother exclaimed
"Poor man, that's the beauty has gone by, but he ran too fast.".
2)
Returning from the market tells me:
"You know I saw the son of Tale, not seen him since he was little. Madonna as grown!"
"Ah yes, and how?"
El ga na bea lontanansa "(a good distance).

0 comments:

Post a Comment