Sunday, January 16, 2011

Safenet Sentinel Superpro

errant

My life has been long and tortuous. Many times I tried and I failed many times.
I was admired, mocked, abandoned, taken over in the dust and the altar.
At one point I said STOP. Stop the waves of the sea in a storm that is my life and find some 'control.
Many years have passed and partly succeeded. Pero 'I ask myself what I gained from this rationality?
There 's a part of us that live madness, improvisation, risk. You can not 'live without it. You can not ' abandon its instinct that roars and mortifying in the simplicity of a normal life. The existence
asks to be shocked, overwhelmed, lived because otherwise it becomes monotonous.
Maybe I'm delirious. Yes, I'm doing. And 'the ravings of a 36-year-old who wants a bit' of emotions ... that captures the love again, that intersect its new looks and light up like a match. First it is too late, before the game of life to put an end.

Tomorrow I leave. I'm a week away. Andro 'in a fair and my sister. At first I go there since I was 15 years ... I remember the first SMAU, my world, information technology. Since then I have attended many, both as exhibitors and as visitor.
I still remember the first emotions. All new, all beautiful. Wonders on wonders. The fear of saying "sorry, I have a question" why still a boy. Then, over time, "Excuse me, such a claim as the others said, turning to me.
Now is a profession: business cards in his pocket, a bag behind the door brochure, the determined stride and I'm running to stand in the stand propose to offer me.
I feel great, grown, compared to 15 years that I wrote. Now weaned and cunning. The fair is still beautiful. They meet friends, know new faces.

In Turin, my sister, will review 'the faces of many people whom I care. With some of them are sharing dreams, with other stories. Are those of our lives going, destination unknown, but Proseg. "Hello, how nice to see you, how are you?". Yes, its nice to see you again when the fatigue did not fill our hearts and that phrase does not buy a hypocrite, "Ugh, here again."


The bag is packed, made the shower, I shaved. The plane of the 7:15 waiting for me. And I'm loaded.

Giuseppe Chillemi

0 comments:

Post a Comment