Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tilt On A Lacrosse Helmet



SCHOOL PROJECT
TEATRO ELISEO 2011

COSIMO Cinier

Confessions of Zeno
of
Italo Svevo


man from blossoms
of
Luigi Pirandello
with Michel and Lastella

dramaturgy and direction
IRMA IMMACULATE BUILDING

I PIZZINI YOUNG

T Eliseo host theater, January 26, 2011

Thank you immensely enriched me today. With his skill he managed to strordinaria

me to try all those powerful emotions that he described and I am grateful that

there are people

like you who manage to exploit the which I think is the best profession in the world: Actor!

Exit this

beautiful theater,

perhaps more reflective, perhaps wiser, but

certainly more in love with the theater.

Thanks again and I hope that my words do

pleasure.

From Livia Loc

has Ferretti


do not know what is appropriate to write, qu

wings to use words to capture a piece of me in these lines

wrong,

ma so di volerle com

Unicare something. How I admire her deeply Svevo and Pirandello two great Italian personalities who have t

Rovati af

are confronted with the most dramatic and beautiful existence. The with

awareness is challenging and sometimes painful, but fo

ndo believe is necessary to appreciate d

pass the life.

In a few minutes so thank you because it gave me a lot.

A warm greeting, Bea


E ' INCREDIBLE THAT YOU CAN REPRESENT With this simple 'all my life. GIORGIO

WITH REFERENCE TO THE LINE OF GRASS BROUGHT PROCEEDINGS AGAINST WHITMAN? I sure hope so. ALL WE WANT TO BELIEVE IN MAGIC AND IN FAIRY TALES. ART HELPS TO DO SO.

THANKS a cellist in love with music


E 'was simply beautiful ... Think about life ... death ... Do not take anything on the surface ... I'll try to do too well ...

Thanks




HELLO. THANK YOU FOR A REALLY GREAT SHOW THIS giving me. LUDOVICA MY NAME AND IN THIS TIME OF MY LIFE I AM HAPPY. ALL HERE. I HOPE THAT HARD. MY HAPPINESS 'I HOPE TO TELL THE NEXT CHAT. SOON I HOPE on the other side.

GOODBYE


0 comments:

Post a Comment