Monday, January 3, 2011

How To A Plat At The Front Of Your Hair

Single vs happily married

I live alone.
I work part-time, to make ends meet I have a second occasionally. I have a mortgage that I pay by myself and I have to make ends meet every month. Spending the
do it myself, loading heavy bags into the car, the exhaust from me when I get home.
rearrange my bedroom clean house, preparing food. But even changing light bulbs, moving furniture, to attack the nails appendenre executives.
control levels of the machine, bring it to a mechanic if it breaks, bring it to wash, so if you need to change a wheel on its own.
I take care of the garden, cutting the grass, poto plants, hoe, sow, harvest the leaves.
I use a hammer, screwdriver, drill and wrench. If I buy a piece of furniture Ikea me I climb alone. And
the happily married in my office have the courage to look as if I did not know what life is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment