Sunday, January 30, 2011

Degenerative Nerve Disease Stomach



I had promised myself to start in December this language. I
the course "German for all" of the De-Agostini, 1985. I scanned through drawers and doors on computers in high quality MP3.
Tonight, I started the first lesson and I started to laugh ... I get flustered with his tongue in and out frasacce when I have to repeat.
I also found a great site on grammar: www.tedescoinrete.it , created by the University of Venice.
The first chapter was pretty easy and tomorrow it will say '.

I'll tell you 'then it is a language difficult or easy. For the moment it is too early to talk about.
We will see the progress that I will have three months 'done and then take' conclusions.

Giuseppe Chillemi

PS: I could not resist the temptation but I participated on E-Bay auction of the "French for all." Crediateci or not, I was the only participant and me they are awarded a € 2.99 + shipping! Is called C * ULO

0 comments:

Post a Comment