Monday, January 10, 2011

Rescue Remedy With Prozac

education I was lucky

un'isegnante In middle school I had an Italian who always arrived a month after the start of the school. Her husband was a doctor and worked in Africa for several months, she went with him. On his return he showed us the slides of this world telling us so and so far unknown.
I had a teacher of science and matemetica that in 1982 we did a couple of sex education classes. Lessons interrupted immediately because of a faint companion and the subsequent intervention of the parents. The still remember as if it were yesterday.
In high school I had a teacher of religion who told us what happens during an abortion, an ultrasound showing us "turn" during one of these interventions and that led us in the study pathologist to show the husband of fetuses in formaldehyde. We could understand how it develops in the fetus during pregnancy. Of course, his career was soon cut short.
In 1988-89 I attended the hour alternative to religion (the only one in the whole school), the course was on Human Rights.
I was lucky, without them I would be a worse person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment