Monday, January 24, 2011

Filipino Dark Scars Eczema

Soft reflections

am a compulsive reflexive. I reflect on everything I went through my head and do somersaults in the associations of ideas.
In these days of withering cold, his head muffled and I cleared the merger sailed here and there.
I read the post on that thing Spore pulsed light that does a bang but then the hair bulb, he just did not the courage to do his duty.
And fuckin 'around on Friendfeed I came across a series of discussions on potato natural or completely shaved? and still free from the bondage of hair removal can man or shaved or not? and if what is? until un'impobabile SOCIAL MARKETING PRO HAIR ARMS.
I realize that the hair is a hot topic, on which are triggered heated discussions: who is pro and who is against Who sice yes, some say no.
think about it, sitting on the couch petting my cats.
think ... caress ... I ponder ...
It materializes a question: Why we love
surrounded by animals (dogs, cats, rabbits, skunks ...) from the hair soft to touch and feel the pleasure, nell'accarezzarlo, rub it in on our cheeks in the face memorize and do not feel the same sensations by touching the hair of another human being?
Why a furry animal much we want to touch the trigger and a very hairy man makes us shudder?
think ... caress ... I ponder ... caress ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment