Sunday, January 16, 2011

Party Places In Banaglore

Vegetarian Life: Good choice

choose to become a vegetarian was not easy.
Not so much for change dietary habits (before I was a true carnivore), Italian cuisine offers a myriad of tasty and nutritious alternatives. Just think of the traditional Venetian recipes, pasta and beans and rice and peas. Two dishes rich in everything that our body needs.
No, the question of food is the easiest to manage. It is difficult to deal with the prejudices and ignorance of the people.
And in my twenty years of experience I've heard of cooked and raw!
I stopped eating meat in 1987. I came back from school and in front of a chicken leg I am stuck, since then I have not eaten no meat or fish.
At that time no one knew almost nothing, vegetarians were a small group of eccentric small frichettoni of which was not discussed. Are you toghether with them often Krisna, and other followers of Eastern disciplines.
Living in a small country town certainly did not play in my favor.
My mother, wisely, did not give me hand, but tried to understand me and understand. So he took me to the doctor to have his own opinion.
The doctor (famous for the treatment of pleasure, reserving to the girls) asked me why my choice. Did I explained. For good.
His answer left me stone:
"Of course with a little 'attention you can easily live without meat, but when you have sexual relations as you do?"
And what am I? A mantis religious?
The next day I went and I changed al'USSL doctor.
And this is just the beginning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment