Monday, January 24, 2011

Unsecured Personal Loans

First lesson of German words I am back

seven days have passed since my departure. I stayed for two in Turin, Bologna and one in three again in Turin.
the north there were -5 degrees and Thursday 'I also caught the snow in Emilia Romagna and I has a little 'sore throat.
I lived with my sister and sometimes with her boyfriend. I found it very radiant and I enjoyed the thing.
At the fair I was able to make several contacts with potential business customers. With all we meet again in the future.
As I walked! I still feel tired feet.

I bought lots of clothes and shoes. There 'in turin a shop that sold for big sizes of everything. I like being in paradise. Here in Sicily are relegated to a shop that always has the same clothes corny.
Instead I found: a jacket, three shirts, three golf courses, and 9 T-4 slip intimate. These things have marked the change of an era. For 36 years I dressed with Homer's underpants, with the badge in front, because he was not much, now I slip blacks and gray T-shirts about the intimate, the last time I bought was more than 10 years ago in Germany. Yes, they lasted 10 years! A depreciation of record.

The last two days I saw old friends and I met some new ones. Some projects are looming.

There 's just a sore point. Many of them are without hope for the working conditions and the general downturn of the country. I feel plurilaureati researchers who go to jobs that have nothing to do with their career. I feel like advising people taking places in their use. "Bella," Italy, country that kills the old enthusiasm.

Giuseppe Chillemi
http://www.giuseppechillemi.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment